Re: [LAU] hard rock/prog metal

From: Kevin Cosgrove <kevinc@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Tue Feb 19 2008 - 10:03:27 EET

On 17 February 2008 at 18:50, "R Dicaire" <kritek@email-addr-hidden> wrote:

> Anyone on the list recording hard rock/prog metal in linux?
> Love to hear what tools were used, and tunes if available, thanks.

I did the drum tracks on 3 of the tunes on Kevin
Ferguson's "Subtle Hint" CD. Here's the scoop on
the CD: http://cdbaby.com/cd/kevinferguson3 The
hardest track I drummed on is Liberation, here:
http://cdbaby.com/mp3lofi/kevinferguson3-01.m3u

I used Ardour as the only software, aside from a
Linux desktop and the usual non-musical Linux.

The guitar and bass were recorded separately from
me and from each other on Windows systems. I'm
trying to convert them. :^)

Cheers...

--
Kevin