Re: [LAU] [ANN] Sonic Visualiser v1.2 now available

From: Nigel Henry <cave.dnb2m97pp@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Wed Feb 20 2008 - 21:57:30 EET

On Wednesday 20 February 2008 20:10, Kevin Cosgrove wrote:
> On 20 February 2008 at 19:52, Nigel Henry <cave.dnb2m97pp@email-addr-hidden>
wrote:
> > The only complaint I have, is that it's on Sourceforge
> > servers. I'm on dialup, and have had to resume the download at
> > least 12 times to get the package.
>
> So, what DOES work for you, as a dialup user?
>
> SonicVisualizer Rocks!
>

> --
> Kevin

Well I'm not knocking Sonic Visualiser, just the sourceforge server it's
hosted on, which is really crap when downloading from dialup conections.

Apart from dialup downloads being slow for my dialup connection, the only
repo's that create problems are sourceforge, and freshrpms. It's a bit like
there is some time limit set for your download, and if you go beyond that,
you will be dropped.

Nigel.