Re: [LAU] [ANN] Minicomputer 1.0 softwaresynthesizer released

From: Malte Steiner <steiner@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Wed Feb 20 2008 - 22:33:20 EET

about the FLTK errors: David, please try the attached new
syntheditor.cxx (I tarzipped it so it doesnt get mangled with the email,
lets see if it gets through) which has to go into the editor folder, it
should do the trick.

About Jack, I dont know (pun not intended) yet. What latest change could
break the application? Philipp, what exactly means not getting to run,
any errors?

Cheers,

Malte

--