Re: [LAU] [ANN] Minicomputer 1.0 softwaresynthesizer released

From: <hollunder@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Wed Feb 20 2008 - 23:53:58 EET

On Wed, 20 Feb 2008 21:33:20 +0100
Malte Steiner <steiner@email-addr-hidden> wrote:

> about the FLTK errors: David, please try the attached new
> syntheditor.cxx (I tarzipped it so it doesnt get mangled with the
> email, lets see if it gets through) which has to go into the editor
> folder, it should do the trick.
>
> About Jack, I dont know (pun not intended) yet. What latest change
> could break the application? Philipp, what exactly means not getting
> to run, any errors?
>
> Cheers,
>
> Malte

There have been api changes or something like that between 0.102 (I
think that was the release number) and 0.109 (I think that's the most
recent one).
Some apps had and have problems with the new version, traverso had it,
aldrin has it, ...

I don't have any error report at hand right now, but the errors appear
not at compiletime but when you try to run and connect an app.

Best Regards,
        Philipp