Re: [LAU] Pratiques douteuses des lieux de concert

From: Thomas Skellund <thomas@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Tue Mar 11 2008 - 18:09:29 EET

Well...I just babelfished your straaaange language - maybe it will help
others as well:

Hello with all, hello the list. Recently we refused a concert in Paris (cf
http://www.la4labob.net/blog/index.php?2008/02/13/36-and-the-policy-in-all-Ca
for further details) because the conditions offered were not acceptable.
Among these conditions that where we committed ourselves even paying to the
SACEM us, but as it acts of original compositions that amounts requiring of
the employee to pay his wages, plus the taxes. With the course the exchange
which I with the person in charge for the place, astonished to see us
refusing because we were the first to do it, it reproached me for not
thinking of the small places and for thinking only of the musicians (it said
musician well and not not author). Already had such mishaps? What do you
think about it? Should it be announced to the SACEM? Yours sincerely all.
YaN

thomas
Skøre franskmænd ;-)