Re: [LAU] Pratiques douteuses des lieux de concert

From: drew Roberts <zotz@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Tue Mar 11 2008 - 18:36:20 EET

On Tuesday 11 March 2008 12:09, Thomas Skellund wrote:
> Well...I just babelfished your straaaange language - maybe it will help
> others as well:

And thanks for doing that. I was going to pass over it, but your translation
caused me to read it and to read the translated link as well.

We are likely to see more situations like this as time passes.

Especially interesting to me is the intersection of Free licensed works and
collection societies. And Free licensed works and statutory / compulsory
licenses.

At least some of the parties are still free to negotiate some parts of the
deal.

all the best,

drew