Re: [LAU] Configuration for a FREE professionnal studio : your minds about my proposal

From: Aurelien <orl@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Fri Mar 21 2008 - 10:16:54 EET

On Thu, Mar 20, 2008 at 11:49:55PM +0100, Lilli wrote :
> Hi the list,
>
> My question is not about the hardware or the software (that's why no
> quote) but about the sound engineer (the humanware !!), except yourself,
> do you know a lot of sound engineer formed on linux audiosystem ?

Well, I'm not really a sound ingeneer. I mean I can do the recordings
parts, and some artistic direction stuff, but I don't want to do some
mix and/or mastering (I hate this kinda paradox between all the choices
in front of you).
Luckily, there are some other people in the AMMD who can. Actually there
is another person like me, and three other who are "real" sound
ingeneers (working on stage also).
We also write all the notations using Rosegarden/Lilypond.
So, there are people knowing!!!