Re: [LAU] Pops and Clicks with Alsa Modular Synth

From: Mark Knecht <markknecht@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Thu Mar 27 2008 - 00:05:04 EET

On Wed, Mar 26, 2008 at 3:01 PM, Arda Eden <ardaeden@email-addr-hidden> wrote:
> Are you running a real-time enabled kernel?
> NO.

Consider fixing this. In the long run you'll be happy.

> Are you running Jack?
> Yes But does it work with Alsa Modular Synth ?

You tell me. when you start AMS do you see it connecting in Jack? You
can use QJackCtl to start Jack and see the connections.

> Are you setting your latencies loose enough in Jack?
> YES.
>
> Also with applications using Jack i.e. Ardour there's no problem.

Ah, good info. May purely be an AMS problem. I don't know as I don't use it.
Just trying to help out. Guess I wasn't much help!

Sorry,
Mark