[LAU] Compiling Linux Sampler

From: Arda Eden <ardaeden@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Thu Mar 27 2008 - 00:07:03 EET

Hi,
I couldn't find any package for Linux SAmpler by using Synaptic.
I decided to complile it from the source but after ./configure i get (just
the last few lines):
checking alsa/asoundlib.h usability... no
checking alsa/asoundlib.h presence... no
checking for alsa/asoundlib.h... no
checking Alsa version... 1.1.1
checking for JACK... no
checking for artsc-config... no
checking for ARTS artsc - version >= 0.9.5... no
*** The artsc-config script installed by ARTS could not be found
*** If ARTS was installed in PREFIX, make sure PREFIX/bin is in
*** your path, or set the ARTS_CONFIG environment variable to the
*** full path to artsc-config.
checking for ASIO headerfile: ./ASIOSDK2/common/asio.h ....no
checking MidiShare.h usability... no
checking MidiShare.h presence... no
checking for MidiShare.h... no
checking CoreMIDI/CoreMIDI.h usability... no
checking CoreMIDI/CoreMIDI.h presence... no
checking for CoreMIDI/CoreMIDI.h... no
checking for mmsystem.h... (cached) no
No supported MIDI input system found!
Sorry, LinuxSampler only supports the following MIDI drivers at the moment:
ALSA, MIDIShare, CoreMIDI.
If you think you have one of those available on your system, make sure you
also have the respective development (header) files installed.

which packages shall i install to compile it ?

--
Arda EDEN
Cumhuriyet University