Re: [LAU] Burning lots of CDs

From: Kevin Cosgrove <kevinc@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Fri Mar 28 2008 - 01:06:08 EET

On 27 March 2008 at 15:58, Bob van der Poel <bob@email-addr-hidden> wrote:

> Honestly, I've never had the problem, but I have heard of others having
> a gooey mess ... so I guess I really should be kind! Darn, now a new
> printer. This is all eating into the millions of dollars I was expecting
> to make from this project :)

Do you have any place like a Kinko's near you? I think some of those
places will print on CDs for you.

> Now, multiple burners ???

Yes, please! I want to know too. I wonder if running Xen with
multiple copies of the OS and a k3b running in each of those with
one burner on each one would work? But, I'm clueless here.

Sorry...

--
Kevin