[LAU] Burning lots of CDs

From: Bob van der Poel <bob@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Thu Mar 27 2008 - 23:38:58 EET

I'm getting to point where I need to burn a bunch of my new audio CD.
Does anyone happen to have an application which will run 2 or 3 burners
at the same time? I'd just have to pull a burner from a 2nd computer and
install in my tower and cut my twiddle-my-thumbs time in half ... well,
that's the theory.

Right now I'm using k3b, and it works flawless for everything I throw at
it. But, I don't think it supports multiple burners.

And while on the subject ... are the ink jet CD printers worth getting
just to do a 50 or 100 discs or should I just stick with the tried and
true sticky labels I normally print on my laser? I really do hate
inkjets, if for no other reason than the high cost of ink!

Thanks.

EMAIL: bob@email-addr-hidden
WWW:   http://www.mellowood.ca