Re: [LAU] Music: We don't want you. Complete session available.

From: frank <frankpirrone@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Fri Mar 28 2008 - 22:45:58 EET

Thorsten Wilms wrote:
> Hi!
>
> This piece is about the feeling of being rejected.
> Don't worry about me, I had to let off steam in a way.
>
> While everything originates from recordings done with my cheap dynamic
> mic, the end result is fairly electronic, digital in sound. Happens if
> you modulate processed audio and continue with mangling it :)
>
> The complete Ardour session is available as .tar.bz2
> Wavpacking turned 184.5 MB into 75.8 (losless). I took care to remove
> most of the audio not actually in use, but left some construction
> material in.
>
> I would love to hear replacements for some of my parts (bass, guitar,
> flute anyone?) or remixes ;) It's all licensed as CC Attribution
> Share-Alike.
>
> Flac, Ogg Vorbis, MP3, session archive, all on:
> http://www.archive.org/details/we_dont_want_you

Sorry for the quick follow-on man, but I could also deposit anything I
make on our packet-in.org project repo. This project and our
participation in RPM08 were announced to LAU where it was born but
didn't garner any chatter. All submissions and postings in this project
are as yours, CC by SA.

Just let me know where you'd like to look.

Frank