Re: [LAU] Ardour and midi sequencer/sequencing

From: Chuckk Hubbard <badmuthahubbard@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sat Apr 05 2008 - 11:45:25 EEST

On Sat, Apr 5, 2008 at 8:20 AM, Atte André Jensen <atte.jensen@gmail.com> wrote:
> Paul Davis wrote:
>
> >> 1) how can i use ardour midi feature in debian with last version from
> >> official repository?
> >
> > you can't without building it from source.
>
> Are there midi sequencing capabilities available in 2.4? How do I enable it?

I've been wondering too. I haven't downloaded any new source yet
until I find out; I assume it is probably still only in the trunk
branch, but I did see a new post from Dave Robillard mentioning that
the rough spots are being ironed out; he didn't mention which
version/branch, so I assume it still hasn't been merged yet and still
only exists in trunk... Although I'd love to be wrong.

-Chuckk

--
http://www.badmuthahubbard.com