Re: [LAU] half a tone upper than the reality [qsynth/jack]

From: Emanuel Rumpf <xbran@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Fri Apr 11 2008 - 18:48:56 EEST

2008/4/11, Aurelien <orl@email-addr-hidden>:

> The problem is very simple : all the "melodic" instrument are played
> half a tone upper than they should (a A sound like a A#).

I have had the same problem with fluidsynth for quit some time.
Then I found out, that I would have to explicitly tell fluidsynth the
samplerate (with the -r option)
(frame-/samplerate should be the same with jackd and fluidsynth)
This should be mentioned in the man page or webpage...

example:
fluidsynth -ajack -g0.9 -malsa_seq -j -r48000 -z128 -c3 soundfont.sf2