Re: [LAU] half a tone upper than the reality [qsynth/jack]

From: Ray Rashif <schivmeister@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Fri Apr 11 2008 - 18:58:21 EEST

Most probably. This is what's missed most of the time if the user doesn't
understand the process of up/downsampling. During sequencing the audio files
are upsampled live if the project is at a higher rate, and depending on
hardware the results vary significantly (you can notice the waveform
becoming narrower). Moreover, each application has its own settings for
sample rate and they should all be reflecting the same numbers.