[LAU] Rosegarde rgd files for Yamah DX7s and Roland D-110

From: Clarke Stevens <cstevens63@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Fri Apr 11 2008 - 19:48:31 EEST

I just got Ubuntu Studio up and running. I'm using Rosegarden for MIDI sequencing. It works great, but I noticed there are no rgd device files for my aging Yamah DX7s or Roland D-110. I've looked online, but can't find anything. Before I give up and create my own, I thought I'd ask on this list to see if anyone knows where I might find files for these two devices.

Thanks,
-Clarke