Re: [LAU] new! linuxmusicians.com

From: schoappied <schoappied@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Fri Apr 11 2008 - 21:55:32 EEST

Hi,

Ok, the forum has been running this week. There's a nice howto section
with some useful (links to) manuals and howto's. We've been trying to
point people also to linuxaudio.org with links and signatures....

I think personally that this forum can be a place where different people
which use different distro's can meet each other and I think that
especially newbies and 'the next generation' (the youth) will find the
forum useful. I hope it will make more people enthusiastic and able to
make music on linux!

If you like the idea, it would be great if some 'experience' linux audio
users will post a howto there or a link to your webblog for example...
don't be surprised if you name or website is already somewhere ;)

Thanks.
www.linuxmusicians.com