Re: [LAU] How to write beats

From: Philippe Hezaine <philippe.hezaine@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Thu Apr 24 2008 - 22:28:25 EEST

schoappied a écrit :
> Philippe Hezaine wrote:
>
>> Of course. But you can also upload drums samples that you like in
>> Hydrogen, build once and for all a drumkit, for instance with a
>> GM mapping which corresponds with the most of midifiles and that's it.
>> Plus. I like very much the 32 outputs which are so easy to connect in
>> Ardour if you number the one you use.
>> For me the main problem is the homogeneous samples in a drumkit.
>> Cheers
>>

> How do you make a drumkit?

Go to the Drumkit Manager in Hydrogen. (Alt+D )
Load a drumkit, for example GMkit.
Save it with an other name.
Now you see your new drumkit in the Manager.
Load it. Double click on a instrument name in the Mixage (Alt+M)
Go to Layers and then load layer. You can choose a sample on your disk.
It's better to gather all the the new drumkit samples in a directory.
Don't forget to save the drumkit after all your loads
> 32 outputs?

In Preferences -> Audio System -> Enable Track outputs
> homogeneous samples in a drumkit?

Yes. Not a dry closed hit-hat and a reverb open hi-hat.

--
Phil.
Superbonus-Project (Site principal) <http://superbonus.project.free.fr>