Re: [LAU] [ANN] Qtractor 0.1.3 (frugal damsel) released!

From: Rui Nuno Capela <rncbc@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Fri May 02 2008 - 02:46:23 EEST

schoappied wrote:
> Rui Nuno Capela wrote:
>> ... some direct links to the most wanted pieces:
>>
>> http://downloads.sourceforge.net/qtractor/qtractor-0.1.3.tar.gz
>> http://downloads.sourceforge.net/qtractor/qtractor-0.1.3-user-manual.pdf
>>
> I've tears in my eyes.... I just downloaded the manual...
>
> What have we (lazy people) done to deserve this?

the manual is a work in progress and you have to give big thanks to Jim
Hines because he is the one brilliant user who wrote it.

i'm just that lazy developer who spends the time changing code that
obsoletes all efforts to document it :))

btw, currently the manual is short on the midi side. Jim has asked
before for help and i'm of course ready to give a hand or two. so
please, wipe your tears :)

cheers

--
rncbc aka Rui Nuno Capela