Re: [LAU] Decent and attractive audio player

From: Loki Davison <loki.davison@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Fri May 02 2008 - 02:46:51 EEST

On Thu, May 1, 2008 at 7:41 PM, Emmanuel Saracco <esaracco@email-addr-hidden> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I think someone else here sent it, however:
>
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comparison_of_media_players
>
> It could be useful in your Graal quest :-)
>
> Bye
>
> naysayer a écrit :

ahh! It was thanks! I haven't tried it yet, but from the screenshots,
design ideas and the general coolness quod libet looks like just what
i was looking for. Describes all the problems i'm having with other
players and professes to have a solution. It's also written in my fav
programming language, python so if it doesn't work like i want i can
make it ;)

Has anyone tried it?
http://www.sacredchao.net/quodlibet

Looks like a good tag editing lib too.