Re: [LAU] [LAA] Qtractor 0.1.3 (frugal damsel) released!

From: Russell Hanaghan <hanaghan@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Fri May 02 2008 - 23:35:29 EEST

Heh! Hopefully, I did not imply you should provide any kind of apology!
Having read yur posts for years, AND meeting you in person, I have *never*
known you to be anything more than a complete Gentleman and diplomat!

Besides, I was kissing up to Rui 'cause, well....just coz! lol While I
kneel readily and worship the Great King of audio editing and recording with
faith and dedication (Do I *have* to say??), sometimes I don't want to pull
it out of the garage...I want to take the *other* rig, for many reasons! :)

Cheers!