Re: [LAU] [ANN] Qtractor 0.1.3 (frugal damsel) released!

From: Chris Cannam <cannam@email-addr-hidden-day-breakfast.com>
Date: Sat May 03 2008 - 22:50:12 EEST

On 03/05/2008, David Baron <d_baron@email-addr-hidden> wrote:
> The Sourceforge .deb (Debian) requires libl0 which is incompatible with other
> recent packages which now use libl0ldbl.

Just out of interest -- can you explain that, please? I haven't
actually tried to use the package you're mentioning, but I'm intrigued
by your cryptic remark.

I assume you mean liblo0 rather than libl0, but what does "ldbl" stand
for? The current Ubuntu package appears to be (still) called liblo0.

Chris