Re: [LAU] Equivalent to reason?

From: Chris Cannam <cannam@email-addr-hidden-day-breakfast.com>
Date: Sat May 17 2008 - 01:51:47 EEST

On 16/05/2008, Phil Sexton <philsexton@email-addr-hidden> wrote:
> Chris Cannam wrote:
> > All right, apparently it's the Totem movie player. It's just what
> > comes up when I double-click on an mp3 file. I haven't picked any
> > particular player.
>
> Perhaps this guide will help you.
>
> <http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=766683>

No, it's not that -- although thanks for the link.

I can find workarounds, and other ways to work, if I care enough. I
wouldn't be playing mp3s in Totem if I was really paying attention to
what I was doing. All I'm saying is that the Ubuntu defaults don't
actually work for me, and so I can understand that they don't work for
others either.

This is all completely off the thread topic; sorry -- I just couldn't
resist replying to Lee's comment about it being "all fixed now".

Chris