[LAU] Aliki compilation errors

From: Brad Fuller <bradallenfuller@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sun May 18 2008 - 03:50:20 EEST

I'm trying to compile Aliki and I'm coming across this error:

impdata.cc:264: error: 'SFC_WAVEX_GET_AMBISONIC' was not declared in this scope
impdata.cc:264: error: 'SF_AMBISONIC_B_FORMAT' was not declared in this scope

I see a sndfile.h reference on the web mentions a declaration which is
close (for instance)

SFC_SET_AMBISONIC - Modify a WAVEX header for Ambisonic format

 but not exactly correct.

To go further, my particular sndfile.h has neither listed.

Versioning issues? Any help much appreciated.

brad

media-libs/libsndfile-1.0.17-r1

--
Brad Fuller