[LAU] psychosynth

From: Roger E <gurusonic@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Tue May 27 2008 - 10:35:44 EEST

Just thought I'd announce success in running psychosynth on Lenny. I
first installed the listed dependencies from testing then psychosynth
from their repo. No luck. So uninstalled psychosynth and tried to build
from tarball. Could not get config to see libsoundtouch ( maybe due to
packages having non matching names? ( libsoundtouch1c2 and
libsoundtouch1-dev . Thinks...maybe I could have symlinked
libsoundtouch1c2 to libsoundtouch1)
 So I uninstalled and compiled libsoundtouch. Then ran ./configure
again. Still not there! I gave up in disgust and re-installed the
psychosynth .deb and voile, it worked. Lotsa fun.
There be dragons in them there hills. :)

Thanks to some hints in the previous psynth thread also.

Roger