[LAU] Scripts for basic audio processing

From: Christopher Stamper <christopherstamper@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Mon Jun 09 2008 - 17:27:06 EEST

I need a way to automate some basic audio processing.

For example, I have a wave audio file of about 80-90 minutes that needs to
be written to a CD in audio-cd format as quickly as possible. It's speech,
and needs to be available immediately. The file should be split into tracks
before writing, though. And, depending on the length, it may also need to be
either trimmed or time-'compressed' to fit on an regular cdr.

I'd like to be able to do this with something like audacity, since it may
need to run on windows. But if something exists good enough for Ubuntu
Studio, I may run a VM(Windows is required as host-OS).

So is there a way to do it easily? It would be excellent if the output could
be a cd-ready iso, but individual wav-files would be fine to.

Thanks!

--
Christopher Stamper
Email: christopherstamper@email-addr-hidden