Re: [LAU] Howto move devices to specific IRQ's ?

From: Svend-Erik Kjær Madsen <sv-e@email-addr-hidden-e.dk>
Date: Wed Jun 11 2008 - 15:24:49 EEST

ons, 11 06 2008 kl. 13:59 +0200, skrev Atte André Jensen:
> Svend-Erik Kjær Madsen wrote:
>
> > I want to move my hdsp to another IRQ, but can't figure out howto,
>
> I think you should look in your BIOS...

Ok, of cause Iv'e had looked im my BIOS, but how do i match the IRQ's
numbers here "A to E" to the ACPI's ? As default in the BIOS they are
set to IRQ11, If I try to disable og move some of them it does not
change anything, which make me belive that Linux handle the devices
during system startup and therefore can be ajusted to my needs ? I just
dont know how.

But thanks anyway.