Re: [LAU] Listen to some new Linux-made music

From: Svend-Erik Kjær Madsen <sv-e@email-addr-hidden-e.dk>
Date: Thu Jul 03 2008 - 12:55:26 EEST

Hi Julien

Less is always more when I write, record, and produce music :)

The guitar is recorded by microphoe and I thought it was a shame
actually fiddeling with the sound, but yeah I could give it a go with a
chorus to spread it a littel, but you see I've just found it nice to
play the thing more or less dry as it is, with a litte room/echo at the
FXloop.

Thanks for takeing your time to listen.

/Sv-e