Re: [LAU] New ZynAddSubFX instrument patch

From: Folderol <folderol@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Thu Jul 03 2008 - 23:17:04 EEST

On Thu, 03 Jul 2008 19:56:02 +0200
Atte André Jensen <atte.jensen@gmail.com> wrote:

> Leslie P. Polzer wrote:
>
> > So, where can we get it? :)
>
> For the next week, here (automatically deleted after that):
>
> http://atte.dk/download/new_collection.tgz
>
> I don't have the bandwidth to host it permanently, and I was sure it was
> in cvs, but I couldn't find it. Really we need a more premanate way of
> allowing contributions into the collection, I spend sooo much time last
> time organizing, checking for tags, avoiding dublicates etc...

These days, I license all my patches as GPL V2 or later. This clarifies
the situation for others. I regard my patches more as 'programs' rather
than 'preformances' with Zyn as the 'interpreter'.

This makes me wonder if Zyn patches could make a viable sourceforge
project. I've no idea how it would be set up though :(

--
Will J Godfrey
http://www.musically.me.uk