[LAU] Problems with capture on an Audigy 2 ZS Notebook....

From: Rob Frohne <frohro@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Wed Jul 09 2008 - 18:13:49 EEST

Hi All,

I'm using Ubuntu Hardy Heron 8.04, and am having problems with sound
capture using jackd, and also using fldigi with oss or portaudio. Sound
output seems to work just fine, and fiddling with the mixer, I can set
it up so I can monitor the sound input on the output. I just can't get
it working in jackd or fldigi (and I haven't tried other applications
yet). I have tried other sound cards and they work just fine, including
the Indigo IO and the built in sound card.

Any ideas or tips on how to debug this would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Rob

--
Rob Frohne <frohro@wallawalla.edu>