Re: [LAU] monitor shot, need advice for a new one

From: Eric Dantan Rzewnicki <eric@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Thu Jul 17 2008 - 19:24:18 EEST

On Thu, Jul 17, 2008 at 10:23:31AM -0400, Dave Phillips wrote:
> Greetings,
>
> I'm writing this message while viewing it on my new Samsung 2253BW
> monitor. All I can say about it is that I wish I would have bought two
> of these suckers. I may yet do so, maybe I'll give the Westinghouse to Ivy.

A man walks into his kitchen and opens the refrigerator door. Sitting
there looking at him is a rabbit. Astonished, the man exlaims, "What are
you doing in there?!?" To which the rabbit replies, "It's a
Westinghouse, isn't it?" To which the puzzled man replies hesitantly,
"Yes ...". "Well, I'm westing," explains the rabbit.

but, seriously, I'm using a Samsung SyncMaster 225BW, too, and am
perfectly happy.

believed to be clean.