[LAU] OT: Compatible USB Bluetooth Dongle

From: Christopher Stamper <christopherstamper@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Tue Jul 22 2008 - 17:26:27 EEST

It's off-topic, but I hope you can help me anyway... :-)

I'm looking to buy a cheap USB bluetooth dongle for my PC. Obviously, I want
one that's compatible with Linux. But I've never used BT with Linux before,
so I have no idea what to expect.

Also, I'd like it to be compatible with Windows XP, but that's not too hard.

I'll be using it to send files to my PDA, and, if possible, set up some kind
of NAT or routing so I can access the network from my PDA.

Does Linux have as many issues with BT as it does with wifi? I'll be using
Ubuntu Studio...

Thanks!

--
Christopher Stamper