Re: [LAU] best hardware for pro audio recording?

From: b m <otherbobby@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Fri Jul 25 2008 - 22:27:35 EEST

I am basically recording one track at a time, solo project style. Two
simultaneous inputs would be sufficient. Mix in Ardour. No external boards
or effects. At most, 20-25 audio and midi tracks each running a few effects
(usually just compression and reverb). 88 or 96k would be ideal.

Nothing mobile is needed. Just a home DAW, so PCI is fine, and probably
optimal for latency right?

Thanks for the quick response!

-Bobby