Re: [LAU] e-piano

From: Allan Wind <allan_wind@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Wed Aug 20 2008 - 22:27:42 EEST

On 2008-08-20T15:37:54, hollunder@email-addr-hidden wrote:
> I finally came around to test at least some e-pianos in a local shop.
> From those tried in the price range, the yamaha p85 appears to have the
> nicest keys and sound. It just doesn't have much else and is rather
> expensive (I can get it for 640 Euro new).

You might want to look at S90ES (I have a S90) which has similar nice
keys and sound with many more features. It seemed a better value to me
than the P90 that I initially got. Yamaha has portable stage piano as
well, but I do not recall the model number.

> The M-Audio prokeys 88 is a bit cheaper and has some more keyboard
> functionality, but I also don't know how good the keys are in
> comparison.

I did not like the keys on the M-Audio at all. You may want to check
out Roland and Kurzweil as well if you can.

/Allan

--
Allan Wind
Life Integrity, LLC