Re: [LAU] Playing lilypond midi drum files with synth/sampler

From: Philippe Hezaine <philippe.hezaine@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sun Aug 24 2008 - 21:08:28 EEST

Grammostola Rosea a écrit :
> Hi,
>
> I want to write drum score in lilypond, export it to midi and play that
> with a sequencer.
> Which programs are the best for this? Muse, Rosegarden, Qtractor?
> Linuxsampler (gigedit) or specimen?
>
> How does the mapping work? The sequencers do use standard midi
> percussion maps...(?)
>
> Here is one: http://www.midistudio.com/Help/GMSpecs_PercMap.htm
>
> Key 35 is that key 35 on a 88 keys piano from left to right?
> so key 35 is G3?
>
> Thanks in advance,

I forward to the list the previous question you send me in a private mail:
> Hi,
>
> I like to write drums in Lilypond. But how can I play it with

for example hydrogen? How do I match a hi-hat in the score with

a hi-hat in the drummachine? How do you do it?

> Thanks in advance,

Hi,

I'll answer to you, but wait a moment, i'm in a hurry for now.
(And also my English takes quite a while)

--
   Phil.
Superbonus-Project (Site principal) <http://superbonus.project.free.fr>