Re: [LAU] Compiling vamp-sdk and Rubber Band on Ubuntu Studio 64

From: Darren Landrum <darren.landrum@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sun Aug 31 2008 - 15:32:18 EEST

Chris Cannam wrote:
> Hang on -- the Makefile does have an install target. It installs
> everything below /usr/local. Does "make install" fail to work for
> you?

I did "make sdk" because one of the example plug-ins doesn't want to
compile on my machine (no big deal), but when I did "sudo make install"
it just tried compiling everything again, which of course stopped once
it got to that one plug-in.

Yes, it is weird, and it makes me wonder if I did something stupid like
typo "install" or similar. Although I did finally get Rubber Band
working, which was my goal, I'll give Vamp another try later, as it does
look quite interesting, and I hadn't known about it before.

-- Darren Landrum