Re: [LAU] Ardour2- Ranges, Playlists, and Selecting Them

From: The Other <sstubbs@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Mon Sep 01 2008 - 18:26:44 EEST

Probably should have said I'm using Ardour 2.1.

Thanks Hartmut and Stephen. Stumbling around with the Range Markers
line and the tools that you mentioned have helped, but I'm still unable
to consistently get Ranger Markers where I'd like them. (I do know
about CTRL-Z for undoing, but when you're as confused as I am it's
quicker to just Close without Saving changes than spending 5 minutes
backing out of the changes.)

Maybe I need to work with Location Markers and see if I can get Ranger
Markers to follow the Location Markers.

Time to study the manual more. At least now I know what sections of the
manual to restudy.

Thanks for the pointers.
Stephen.