Re: [LAU] Notation: The State of the Mess

From: svoufff at free <svoufff@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Fri Sep 12 2008 - 07:59:18 EEST

gdiplus.dll is a graphical display library of functions i guess.If i
remember well i couldn't start Sib without it, but that was 2 years ago
and on gentoo.I just tried to start Sibelius without gdiplus in system32
and it makes no differences in a quick test, sooo maybe it's not useful
anymore...
The other ones are MS libs.I'm almost sure i didn't put them here for
Sibelius but rather to make FM7 synth working.