Re: [LAU] Linux audio course Rotterdam

From: Fons Adriaensen <fons@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Fri Sep 12 2008 - 20:15:41 EEST

On Fri, Sep 12, 2008 at 05:18:35PM +0200, Tinco Andringa wrote:

> So, since your name implies you make a living doing audio work with linux
> too, we should be charging you a fee when you ask something too?

I'm not charging people for things that others have
made available freely.

I use Linux for audio and acoustic research, just as
Mr. Moors is using it to make music. I suppose you
don't have any problems with that.

What I do with the code I write is my own business.
Most of it is given away for free. Some of it I have
to keep confidential.

Ciao,

--
FA