Re: [LAU] Linux audio course Rotterdam

From: Fons Adriaensen <fons@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Fri Sep 12 2008 - 20:33:34 EEST

On Fri, Sep 12, 2008 at 06:50:42PM +0200, Grammostola Rosea wrote:

> When you give a course it cost you: time, traveling costs
> (Brussels > R'dam) organization, making a course book (and copy it?) and
> linux audio usage, educational and presentation skills.... that could
> deserve some money....

I agree. OTOH, one reason why the course is given in
English in the centre of the Dutch/Flemish language
region may be that a lot of the course material is
just copied from material available on the web.
In that case I just hope that Mr. Moors has all
the copyright issues sorted out.

> But I agree also with all what Brad Fuller says.... and I think 350
> euro's is not cheap at all.... (!)

That was also the reflection that triggered my response.

--
FA
Parma, Italia