Re: [LAU] Compiling Rubber Band (sorta) revisited

From: Darren Landrum <darren.landrum@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Mon Sep 15 2008 - 22:35:29 EEST

Florian Schmidt wrote:
> Well basically you tell the configure script to add a string "no" to every
> build line.. Then of course g++ tries to compile a file called "no". Which is
> probably not what you want..

So why did it work before? Some kind of environment difference?

If I want to tell configure not to compile any of the Vamp stuff, how
would I do it?

I ask not just because I want to avoid Vamp for now, but because my last
experience with compiling Vamp went very, very poorly. It was all
documented on this list.

Someway, somehow, I was once able to tell Rubber Band not to compile its
Vamp plug-in examples.

Thanks for the help.

Regards,
Darren Landrum