Re: [LAU] Compiling Rubber Band (sorta) revisited

From: Darren Landrum <darren.landrum@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Tue Sep 16 2008 - 00:11:51 EEST

Edgar Aichinger wrote:
> Am Montag 15 September 2008 schrieb Darren Landrum:
> Are you really sure you used "no" as argument for these variables? they
> come

Yes, as I copied and pasted the string I used right into the email I
sent to this list when I said "okay, it works now, this is what I did."

> ./configure Vamp_CFLAGS= Vamp_LIBS=

This still gives me the error that Vamp is not installed, so still a no-go.

Why is this such a problem? As far as I know, the dependency on Vamp is
only for some example Vamp plug-ins using Rubber Band that I don't want
anyway.

Regards,
Darren Landrum