Re: [LAU] Linux Based Guitar fx / midi controller

From: Nathanael Anderson <wirelessdreamer@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Wed Sep 17 2008 - 20:42:00 EEST

the only similarities that I see this project having with openstomp is that
they are both open source. openstomp uses an embedded processor, and runs
special code to do its effects, this box will be designed specifically to
work with open source software thats already out there, and midi
controllable. I hope to tie some other code i've been working on into this,
I'll post on the mailing list once I have some of the code on sourceforge.

Nathanael

http://linuxmusicians.com/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=436