Re: [LAU] csDrummer 20080926

From: Schlagg <schlagg@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Fri Sep 26 2008 - 23:45:18 EEST

2008/9/26 Emanuel Rumpf <xbran@email-addr-hidden>:

> Could there be a less disturbing way to run it, for those that don't
> know csound ?
> Something like
>
> csdrummer -o jack
>
> ...that would allow me to setup midi and audio connections with qjackctl ?

It seems that you want to run it in realtime. I'm not sure that it
will work. Morphing so much samples at the same time is a very greedy
for CPU process. At least on my PC it doesn't work in realtime. But
I'll think about an easy way to run it.

For now if you still want to try you may use following command:
csound -odac -+rtaudio=jack -M<MIDIInput> Drummer.orc

Also you can look here for more options:
http://www.csounds.com/manual/html/CommandFlagsCategory.html