[LAU] Standalone mixer.

From: alex stone <compose59@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Wed Oct 01 2008 - 15:20:02 EEST

Evening all.

I'm searching for a standalone mixer to work with jack, so i can route some
bits through it. Any number of channel strips would be ok, but the bigger
the better.

I'm also looking for a single gain strip, with meter, that will do the same
thing for one stereo input / stereo output. (I'll settle for two mono gain
meter strips as well.)

I'm using dual boot Linux/Ubuntustudio Hardy, 32 and 64bit..

Any help would be welcome, and i'm using patchage, and Ingen, for patchbay,
and plugin management respectively.