Re: [LAU] dssi/linuxsampler etc support in Qtractor?

From: Rui Nuno Capela <rncbc@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Tue Oct 14 2008 - 19:20:16 EEST

Grammostola Rosea wrote:
> My suggestion about the filebrowser made me think about another feature
> which would makes this app more easy to use for beginning home studio
> recording musicians....
>
> Easy access to instruments like fluidsynth/ whysynth using dssi etc.
> and maybe the (experimental) plugin for Linuxsampler?

(dssi) instrument access is already supported to some extent in
qtractor. after you insert a dssi plugin into a midi track you get
access to its instruments (aka midi programs) in the track properties
dialog.

try and tell me whether you have something else better in mind :)

byee

--
rncbc aka Rui Nuno Capela
rncbc@email-addr-hidden