Re: [LAU] Focusrite Saffire Pro 26 help?

From: porl sheean <porl42@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Fri Oct 17 2008 - 18:25:43 EEST

couple of quick questions:

have you got jack running 'ok' with any interface previously, or is
this your first attempt at setting up linux/jack audio?

what are the command line options/jack settings etc you are using?

also, what firewire chipset are you using? i had one chipset that just
wouldn't work at all with the saffire, but after changing it over for
another everything was perfect.

hope this helps so far

porl