Re: [LAU] Intel-HDA sound issues

From: Arnold Krille <arnold@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Wed Oct 22 2008 - 17:03:17 EEST

Am Mittwoch, 22. Oktober 2008 schrieb J M Needham:
> or the fact that my wife's had a baby
> that's caused the problems.

Congrats!

> Or if anyone's had
> a baby and that's caused their computer to misbehave.

My boy isn't old enough to crawl towards my computer. But if if could, he sure
drools enough to cause misbehaving...

But since we have the boy, I didn't have that much time for music and
computer...

:-)

BTW: The only thing "high" in the the hda-chip is the name. Otherwise it is
complete crap. It even beats the AC97 in crappiness. I wouldn't spend any
time on trying to make it work with low latency...

Arnold, once again trying hard not to work during working hours...

--
visit http://www.arnoldarts.de/
---