[LAU] Binding midi controls to jack transport, and others

From: Nathanael Anderson <wirelessdreamer@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Wed Nov 19 2008 - 15:55:23 EET

I just picked up an M-Audio Axiom 61 midi controller. Out of the box I can
cycle through patches in qsynth with it, and send pitch bend messages.
Another nice feature of this controller is that it has transport controls,
and a large selection of slider, and rotary controllers. I hooked it up to
aseqdump and it sends good messages over to my linux box. I'm wondering what
my options are for binding the midi messages from the transport control, to
the jack transport. If it matters, I usually use rosegarden/hydrogen for my
midi work. Controlling qsynth/fluidsynth with the sliders and knobs would be
nice as well.

Thanks,
Nathanael