Re: [LAU] No capture input with Behringer UAC202 Audio Interface

From: Matthew Smith <matt@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Fri Nov 21 2008 - 22:33:28 EET

Quoth Carma Trepp at 2008-11-21 23:41...
> I have some problems with the Behringer UAC202 Audio Interface. In
> alsamixer I see only the output, but no capture input. Same in gnome
> mixer. I also hear no sound from the input. Only the output works.
> I read users are successful with this audio interface. Below I add the
> output from aplay -l / aplay -L

I've just had a look at mine. I get the same output from aplay -l /
aplay -L and also no capture is visible in alsamixer. BUT if I fire up
qjackctl and look at my connections page, I've got both outputs and
inputs. If I remember correctly, the same shows up when my Zoom H2 is
plugged in.

It would appear to me that it's alsamixer that is broken because jack
sees the hardware just fine.

Hope this helps.

Cheers

Matthew Smith